Report an Absence
Attendance - Every School Day Counts
Students should arrive 5 minutes before the bell at 8:25am in the morning and 12:55pm in the afternoon.
The new student absence reporting system will allow the school to verify student attendance, and quickly notify parents and guardians of absences that were unexpected or unplanned..
Report your child’s absence in advance with 3 convenient methods:
- On a mobile device, install the District App (search “Greater St. Albert Schools” in the Apple App or Google Play stores).
- Select SafeArrival/Attendance/Report an Absence. (Please note, to sign up for the new School Messenger SafeArrival (it is best to use a computer).
- On the SafeArrival website, go.schoolmessenger.ca.
- Sign Up to create your account, then select Attendance followed by Report an Absence.
- Call the toll-free number1-844-818-9908 to report an absence using the automated phone system.
Report future absences using one of these three options 24 hours/day, 7 days a week.